Publish Your Article on China Trade
Submission Procedures and Guidelines
This section allows members of the public to submit original articles for publication on our homepage and website.
This section is not for posting comments on specific pages, which you can do directly on them, or for any other type of enquiry. If you are unsure of where to post your comment or question, please contact us.
If you are a professional or lay commentator, investor, businessman or business and economic enthusiast and wish to submit your comments, work or even an article for publication on ChinaTrade.com, then we would like to hear from you.
Before your work appears on ChinaTrade.com, our editors will review your article or commentary. We welcome provocative articles on any variety of business and trade subjects concerning China and Asia.
For any work to be considered by our editorial reviewers, all submissions must follow our publishing standards below. Be sure to include your name and email address so we can contact if your work is chosen to appear on ChinaTrade.com.
Thank you for your interest in writing for ChinaTrade.com!
Editorial Guidelines and Qualifications
For an article to be considered by our site for publication, please familarize yourself with our editorial guidelines which require that:
- Articles Must Be Original - You must be the author of the work and the work must be original and not the product of a ghost writer, obtained from the public domain, or published elsewhere either electronically or offline.
- Articles Must Be Legal and Free of Spam - You must not submit any work that is a violation of any law, or that is defamatory, libeous, or that contains content that is intended to promote click fraud, arbitrage, or that promotes periodicals or publications for sale.
- Articles Must be About a Specific Subject - Submissions need to relate to a specific company's security, management, product, service, outlook, or other newsworthy topic or event.
- If you have any questions or comments contact us!
Submit An Article
- China's Economic Growth Slows, Shadow Lending Grows - Editor, Wednesday 24 September 2014
- China's e-Commerce Market Booming - Editor, Wednesday 10 September 2014
- Upgrade of ASEAN-China FTA to be Negotiated - Editor, Wednesday 27 August 2014
- Foreign Automakers Gain Market Share in China - Editor, Wednesday 13 August 2014
- China and Cuba Discuss Trade and Investment - Editor, Wednesday 23 July 2014