Welcome to ChinaTrade.com
Measured by Gross Domestic Product, China has the world’s second largest economy. By population the five largest provinces in China are Shanghai, Beijing, Chongqing, Tianjin and Guangzhou but the five largest commercial centers are
In late 1978, and under the leadership of Deng Xiaoping, China began introducing economic reforms that
Started more than 25 years ago, this site was one of the first online resources and websites devoted exclusively to Chinese trade and business news.
We designed this site to serve as aresource so world-wide audiences could gain information about Chinese trade and have access to a unique directory of businesses looking for import or export opportunities and partners.
Throughout the years, our editorial team and writers have been contributing their original content and lending their expertise in support of our business community. Together they created and maintained the many hundreds of pages of original content appearing on this website including the articles, trade boards and other resources with the goal of promoting global trade and commerce.
Whether you are a frequent member, occasional visitor, or new to this site, we hope that you enjoy our resources and information and visit us again soon as we continue adding fresh content and community features to this site.
If you have any comments or suggestions to share, then we would welcome hearing from you either by completing our short survey or reaching out to us by written inquiry.
China Trading and Commerce
China Commerce and Facts
Please check back.
We have assembled some fast facts about China trade. This information was compiled from a variety of resources includingOffice of the US Trade Representative, World Bank, US-China Business Council, Statista, Hong-Kong Trade Development Council, The Heritage Foundation, and China Business Review.
Below is our profile containing facts and information to familiarize you about China trade and industry.
- 8% China’s Global Share of Merchandise Export
- China’s Leading Trading Partner- European Union
- 7% China’s Share of Exports to the United States (2019)
- 9 Billion Yuan – Value of Chinese Exports to the United States
- 2 Billion Yuan – Value of Chinese Manufactured Goods Globally
- China’s Largest Trading Partner- The United States
- 86% of North Korea Imports are from China’s
- Guangzhou and Shenzhen are home to the 8 of the world’s 10 tallest building
- The New South China Mall in Dongguan is the world’s biggest shopping mall
- Leading exporter of trade goods to China (Texas, USA)
- Aircraft parts are the leading export category of trade goods between USA and China